Please also read our Terms and Conditions here.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 18.
We prohibit children under the age of 18 from using any and all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. By using our site, you are agreeing that you are at least 18 years old. A child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected any information or content from that child without the parent or guardian’s authorization, so that we may delete that information from our records.
Personal Information We Collect
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are interacting with us.
The personal information we may collect directly from you consists of the following:
- Name and contact data, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data;
- Payment information, such as, payment card number (credit or debit card), and the security code associated with your payment instrument, if you make a payment; and
- Comments, feedback, questions and other information you provide to us.
We automatically collect personal information when you:
- Visit, interact with, or use our website;
- Access, use, or download content from us; and
- Open emails or click links in emails from us.
How We Use the Information You Provide/Lawful Basis
We process personal information about you:
- To perform a contract;
- With your consent;
- For our legitimate interests; and/or
- To comply with the law.
We will not sell or trade your personal information and have not done so in the last 12 months.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of a bankruptcy, dissolution, merger, sale, acquisition, or change of control.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party if we need to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you to:
- Process and fulfill an order, download, subscription, or other transaction;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns; and
- Send marketing emails.
We also process personal information to:
- Provide online behavioral advertising;
- Inform you of and administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes or surveys;
- Help us address problems with and improve our website;
- Protect the security and integrity of our website; and
- Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
“Cookies” are small text files that are placed on a computer or other device and used to identify the user or device and to collect information when you visit a website.
We use the following absolutely necessary cookies, which allow you to move around our website and use its features; statistic and performance cookies, to collect information about your use of our website to improve the way it works; and marketing cookies, for online behavioral advertising.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
You can disable cookies through your web browser’s settings but, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our website as some features may not work as intended.
We also use Google Analytics to access standard metrics such as the number of website users interacting with our website, their number of sessions, what they do, when they are viewing our website, how they found our website, and how they interact with our content.
For information regarding how Google uses data when you use Google’s partners’ sites, visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Website users may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-Out Page, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We also use Pinterest Tags to track who views our web pages, performs a search, or shows interest in a product or service for online behavioral advertising.
Website users may opt out of online behavioral advertising through their Pinterest personalization settings or the AdChoices website, http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN.
“Do Not Track” (DNT) Signals
Some browsers transmit Do Not Track (DNT) signals to websites.
Due to the lack of a common interpretation of DNT signals throughout the industry, we do not currently alter, change, or respond to DNT requests or signals from these browsers.
How Your Information is Shared and Stored
We also will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and/or
- protect our rights, property and safety, or the safety of our users, employees or others.
Our current third-party service providers include:
- QuickBooks Online
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements, or until such time as you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts.
Information Protection and Security
Our website uses commercially acceptable security measures to prevent your personal information from being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We never transmit your credit card information via email. If you receive an email from us that appears to be a request for personal information, do not respond because it may be a phishing scam designed to steal your personal information. We cannot guarantee that your personal information will always be secure. Should there be a data breach, we will notify you when we are legally required to do so.
Your Rights regarding your Confidential Information and Data
You can unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe links found in the communications you receive from us.
You may contact us at any time to:
- Request access to the information that Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC has about you.
- Correct and/or update any information that Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC has about you.
- Request any or all information that Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC has about you be permanently and completely deleted, subject to any data needed to process outstanding payments due.
- Request that any or all information that Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC has about you be transferred to another business/entity.
- Amend, limit, or opt-out of previously given consent.
These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Synergistic Stepparenting, LLCS collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase and content streaming activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads,;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC Service is used:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider; and
- audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes, or if we use a service provider to fulfill your order to print images from your Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC Photos account.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us using the information below. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Synergistic Stepparenting, LLC
Attn: Maria Natapov
95 Madison Ave.,
Quincy, MA 02169
Please be sure to specify which right you want to exercise and provide us with enough information to verify your identity. If we cannot verify your identity, we may not be able to fulfill your request.
Changes to this Privacy Notice